BISTUR - PT BALI KUMALA SARI
Name ( Nick Name ) : Bistur
Legal Name : PT. Bali Kumala Sari
License Number : 162/PARIWISATA/2001
Address : Jl. Trenggana 81 A, Denpasar 80238, Bali Indonesia
Phone : +62 - 361 - 464 054, +62 - 361 - 463 448
Facsimile : +62 - 361 - 463 447
Email Address : bistour[at]balitouring.com
Website : www.balitouring.com - www.jakarta-cityhotels.com
Company's private property, a 2-story, 20 x 15 sq. meters. On a 55 x 16 sq. meters land owned by Bistur. Located on the main road side around 4 kms north To Grand Bali Beach Hotel, Sanur. Since it's establishment in 1997 has experience in handling Canadian nationality , Europe travellers, US Travellers, Australian Travellers, and Arabian ( UAE ) FIT travelers and Dutch ( Oad Reizen ). The transportation division has a very long experience in handling big inbound tour operator in Bali such as KUONI, TUI, and NECKERMANN ( now THOMAS COOK ).
Organization Motto : We serve people
OWNER AND MANAGEMENT
I Made Sukamerta, M.pd
He was born on May 5, 1955 at Meliling village, Kerambitan, Tabanan, Bali. Finished elementary school in 1968, Secondary School in 1971 and Economic Senior High School in 1974. The higher education at English Department of Teachers Training Education at Udayana University and obtained his Bachelors of Art in 1978.
- 2014 - Starting April Rector of Maha Saraswati University, second biggest university in Bali
- 2011 - In July attained his degree in Philosophy of Doctor at Cultural Studies of Udayana University.
- 2000 until now Director of Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Bahasa Asing ( Foregin Language Acedemy ) STIBA Saraswati Denpasar.
- 1998 Graduated in Masters on Applied Linguistics, at Teachers Training College in Malang, and thought at some private courses.
- 1995 - 2000 Director of Academy of Foreign Language ( ABA ) Saraswati Denpasar, under Mahasaraswati Educational Foundation, one of the biggest Educational Foundation after Udayana State University in Bali. From 1984 until 1995 he was active in giving training for local tour guides at some Inbound Tour Operators in Bali, and a consultant of Tourism Related companies, as well as tour guide for VIP guests.
- 1994 : Since 1994 he has been managing his own companies those are : CV Kumala Transport now owns 10 units small cars such as L300, Avanza, Terios, Rush, APV, and Luxio, 6 micro buses of the latest version of 12 seaters, and 2012 latest version of medium buses 25 - 30 seates 10 units, and P.T. Bali Kumala Sari Tours.
- 1992 : Appointed as government service working as teaching staff at English Department of Maha Saraswati University. Where he was appointed as head of Department of English for 10 years, and as Vice Dean for Student's Affair at Economic Faculty for 3 years
- 1981 Completed his University Degree at Institute of Teachers Training College of Yogyakarta.
I Made Terima A Balinese born in 1962 at Semanik village, near Bedugul and finishing elementary school in this village. While junior and senior middle school were finished in Denpasar. In 1985 graduated in Archaeology and History at Udayana University, Denpasar. He maintains a harmonious Balinese traditional family with 2 children. He lives with family at his own house at Jl. Sentanu II/A-12 Peguyangan Kaja, Kabupaten Kota Denpasar and Banjar Semanik, Desa Plaga, near the longest bridge in Bali, Kecamatan Petang, Kabupaten Badung a highland in the center of Bali island where cattle breeding, pigs, and chicken growing, coffee, vegetables, flowers, corn, bamboo, and various industrial trees are growing well.
- 1986 - 1989 worked for an Handicraft Exporter with the last position as the head of International Trade department.
- 1990 - 1991 Free lance Japanese Speaking Tour Guide at Pacto Ltd. Bali branch, one of the biggest Inbound tour operator in Indonesia at that time.
- 1990 - 1994 Appointed as the Supervisor Cruise Tour and MICE ( Meeting, Incentive, Convention, and Exhibition) of Pacto Bali Branch
- 1993 had to take over the operation of Bali Branch in supervisory level while still in charge for the main assignment
- 1994 - 1995 Assistant Operation Manager of Pacto Bali Branch, responsible for Pacto Bali Branch Operation, Cruise Tour, and MICE
- 1995 - 1996 Reservation Manager Pacto Ltd. Bali Branch, while still responsible for Cruise tour and MICE.
- 1996 - 1999 Product Manager of Inbound Tours Pacto Ltd. Indonesia.
- 1999 - 2001 Deputy Managing Director of Api Tours, an Inbound Tour Operator based in Denpasar.
- 2003 onward managing director of P.T. Bali Kumala Sari ( Bistur )
- Language proficiency: Speak and write English, Speak and write French, Speak Japanese, read and write limited Japanese Kan-Ji.
- Hobby : Writing & Photography. Many unpublished short articles and medium writing have been finished since University Student. Below are some of his writings just to mention a few of them.
- Production Planning of Handicraft Product's Nature, from PO signing to L/C Negotiation, an internal guidebook for CV Garuda Bali Handicraft Product Center, 1987
- Decimal Technique in Storing Sculptures, Dedicated
to the New Opening of CV Garuda Bali's Ware House, 1988
- Geometric Rules in Estimating Bali Handicraft Volume, A handbook to help Sales Person in Estimating their cargo cost until Surabaya Port, 1989 ( The Original is in Bahasa Indonesia )
- Tour Guide, A Practical Manual to handle Various Clients, Pacto Ltd., 1992 95.
- Least Square, Understanding The Complexity of Arising Assignments by Means of Linear Affinity Coefficient on Client's Divergent and Massive Movement, 1993
- Basic Facts to Explain Archaeological Sites, a handbook for tour guide, 1994 ( Original in Bahasa Indonesia )
- Roi Balinais, Â Partir de la Periode 9ème Siécle Jusqu'â 1345 JC, Une Collection des Dates Reliant avec les noms des rois, 1995
- Besakih Temple, Hindu and Ancestor Worship, 1996
- TIU and TIK a General and a Specific Instructional Objectives for Diagnostic Measure of Vocational Guidance, Pacto Ltd. Bali Branch's Staff Enrichment Program, 1997
- How to Know he is a Balinese? - A Short Article on Balinese Naming Tradition, 2000
- Balinese Kinship, Expressed in Various Family Temples, A Short Article, 2002
I Made Wirajaya
Born at Batusesa village, 12th December 1971, near Besakih
temple where he lives until now, married with 2 boys and maintains a very stable and
harmonious family. As a Hindu family he is bound by customary
lows of very natural Balinese, and with close affinity among
the family ties and the village members.
Education Finished elementary school and junior middle school at the village, and graduated at College of Bali Hotel & Tourism Institute Nusa Dua, Bali
- Language Proficiency Speak and write English
- 1991 - 1992 worked at The Grand Bali Beach Hotel at Front Office Department
- 1992 - 1993 Inbound staff Pacto Ltd, the biggest Inbound Tour Operator in Indonesia
- 1993 - 1997 Inbound Supervisor, and Central Reservation System Controller
- 1997 - 1999 Inbound Senior Supervisor and Assistant to Branch Manager, Pacto Ltd Bali
- 1999 - 2001 Reservation Manager Api Tours, an Inbound Tours Operator based in Denpasar, Bali
- 2003 onward deputy managing director of P.T. Bali Kumala Sari ( Bistur )
- 2011 onward Onwer and manager ( managing director ) of PT Bukit Cilli Rafting Telaga Waja
Hobby : Travel and Writing. Writing is specially related to the traditional industry of Bali. Some unpublished writing by author are small articles on:
- Bali Cloths, Endek and Ikats, an Enchanting dress, 1998
- Bali Coffee, One of the Basic Subsistence of Bali Highland, 1999
- Snake fruits, A Blessing of Mount Agung, 2000
- Jack fruits, The biggest Fruit in the World, 2000
- Bamboo and It's Products, An other Hope, 2001
experience for the whole area of Indonesia, especially to
the interesting places of tourists
Manages private farming property with main product of Salak Fruits (Snake Fruits) and Coconuts at his own village of Batusesa.
Avoide dark corner